Friday, July 2, 2010

{Hae Mee's Worth It!}

A quick update on the stress rash-attack.

Recovering well.

The blisters are drying up. My finger tips are kinda "rough" now, feels like a guitarist finger ha ha...

So we went to Island Cafe at CK Tang for dinner. I was looking through the menu searching for something that is not seafood,  not beef, has no milk and chocolate free. Wah!!! Really very difficult!

Fish & Chips - Nope. Had that yesterday.
Hainanese Pork Chop Rice - OOooooK but... not a big fan.
Chicken Rice - Nope.
Nasi Goreng - Nope

Nothing already lor. The rest had some form of seafood or milk (cream) or beef. Win already lor...

Finally I decided. I've been pretty careful with my food intake hence no rash flares which is good, I DESERVE one bowl of HAE MEE... yes! My all time favorite! Prawn noodle soup!!!

I ordered it.

Half way through the meal, I felt a tingling sensation on my finger tips. It's like rash ready to flare. At the end of the meal, nothing still, just tingling. Quickly took the medication.

By the time we came home about nine, about 3-5 blisters pop up.

My verdit: The Hae Mee was worth it! 3-5 blisters I can handle. To have that bowl of hae mee soup... mmmmm.... it's worth it!

No comments: