Thursday, July 29, 2010

{Run}

It's another click on the year clock at 12am tonight... ticking away year by year.. :)

This has been a year of "wandering", right now, it seems more like "running". Running away from what I'm not ready to step into. It's amusing even as I type this. Ever had that feeling where you know you shouldn't be doing this but you still do it anyway?

Today, RM came up and asked if I've gone up for prayer. There's nothing wrong with that really, but for some reason, I just shrung my way out and just preferred to stand at the back and watch. Just a few days ago, as RM was jokingly "prophesying" over me, I literally ran... and she said, "You're remind me of Jonah..."

It's been like this for two years now. What's holding me back? I know the answer, but I'm taking forever to step out of it.

Do I need to be eaten by a big fish and spit onto shore before I snap out of this?

No comments: