Friday, July 16, 2010

{It's Over!}

Finally the 2 top wisdom teeth is out!

The entire process was PAINLESS! (except when the dentist inject the medication to numb my cheeks... i had a drop of tear ha ha ha...so lao qui right. Ya la I know, super low treshold for pain...)

The extraction was quick and pretty smooth. Because it's numb, I really don't feel anything. The medication is wearing off, I'm starting to feel a little ache but not much.

The disgusting part is to look at the teeth.... gross! The part that was blocked and brushing was impossible is simple... yucky! All black... I'm even too embarassed to post it.

Conclusion, take good care of your teeth. If dentist suggest wisdom teeth to be removed, remove it. Otherwise when it starts decaying it's really disgusting! To think that it was in my mouth for so long... EEEEEEIIIIIIIWWWWWWW....

After this heals, there's 2 more at the bottom to consider. Those 2 requires surgery and they may need to just remove the top half of the teeth and leave the root there because it's too near the nerves. Apparantly, the gum and bone will grow over and cover the root so that it will forever be buried beneath. He said that would be a little more painful...

Thank you for those who prayed... yes I actually went round requesting for prayers coz' I was so nervous about it ha ha ha... I was listening to my iPod all the way. Told the dentist, just do what you need to do, no need to tell me what you're doing.

Although I paid S$250 per tooth and it's considered pricy, I think it's worth it. It was one of the "better" or "best" dental experiences I've ever had. Dentist looks like Mr Xiao Fei Yu (Wang Yu Qing). Was very professional at what he does. There's even a lady at the front desk who speaks Japanese, catered to the Japanese tai tai who visit them.

Anybody who wants a good wisdom tooth extraction, he's good.

Dr Lee Chee Meng
TP Dental
Taka Level 26

Thank God for a smooth extraction and painless process!

No comments: