Saturday, July 10, 2010

{Happy Day}

Recieved a really encouraging news from my boss this morning. Something that I've always wanted to do but never got down to doing it is finally materialising!

Just last week as we passed SOTA I told M how envious I was of the sec students of this generation. They get to go to a school like SOTA. If I had the opportunity I would too. I was also telling him about how I would really like to attend some design courses to better equip myself, not just for work purposes but really as an interest.

I didn't pray about it. I kinda just left it there in the car conversation.

This morning my boss presented me with a really attractive suggestion. They are open to send me for courses to upgrade my skills with relation to media communications! Ooooo... so exciting! I don't think it's going to be a diploma kind but even if it's a 2-day course, I'm still excited. I did some research this morning. Found some pretty attractive courses...

God acts so fast! I don't think it's mere conicidence. It's divine intervention :) God knows the desires of my heart :)

Went to a non-conventional wedding at Hort Park this evenig. This must be a wedding with the most youths I've ever seen!!! A very heart-warming wedding, love it! The bride n the groom were soooooo loving... awwww......

Also had the opportunity to get to know 2 lovely ladies. Yeah! That's 2 more to add to my list of 1 friend from Russia! So rare right, to get to know Russians :) God is good!

No comments: