Saturday, July 24, 2010

{Go Black!}

Esprit Salon has a GSS promotion going on for mani/padi at about $51. Never been in there, decided to give it a try. I've always wanted to try painting black on my nails but never did have the courage to do so. I had a list of why not to paint it black:
  1. It'll stain my nails.
  2. It looks like a corpse's nails.
  3. It's too youthfy for me.
So finally, I decided, I'll paint my toe nails black :) Decided to do nail art for the first time. Yes, yes, so yesteryear. People started nail art long ago and here I am doing it for the first time...

Here's my very first nail art designed by yours truly, Me! ha ha ha... quite "me" I thought. Browns, blacks, stripes and a touch of glitter ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to pain my nails black too.. ESP shimmering black.. Make ur hands look real fair :) nice design for ur first nail art