Friday, July 30, 2010

{What would you change?}

M & I watched a short bo liao Japanese movie about a time machine that could bring people back and to the future. After the movie I had a quick thought.

If I had a time machine, would I go back into time and still choose to marry M. It was an instant YES! that came from within me.

Of course, thick-skinned me asked M if he would choose to marry someone else, I mean I was the one asking, really, did I expect him to say Yes, I would have chosen someone else :) But I just wanted to hear it from him... of course he very happily said he'll still choose me... The point was that I saw that assurance and glow when he answered... aaawwwwww......

There were mistakes made in the past, regrets, but without those, I wouldn't have learnt. Would I change anything if I could go back in time, perhaps not.

No comments: