Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{Knock. Knock. Housekeeping}

Last Saturday was "housekeeping day". I packed the study room wardrobe, our room wardrobe and my scrap area from 10am to 10pm. Yes, other than my short lunch and dinner breaks, I was just packing away. I must say, I'm quite pleased with the result. I'm a such packer! :)

M took part by packing his little section. After which when I saw it, to me, it was like it was never packed. M's packing meant "dumping" things in their designated sections. My way of packing is taking out everything to fold and recategorise everything. He was a lil upset when he saw me going through his section in the wardrobe. He went, "Tsk why you..." Then when he saw what I was doing, he went silent, with a little smile. (I believe he's impressed with how neat it was.) ha ha ha ha ha ... THAT is called packing... everything neat and tidy.

Obviously, the section I enjoyed packing most is my scrap area. But that is also the section that took most of my time. Previously, I had all my papers categorised in colors. Which I think is an absoloutely stupid idea. It's so difficult to match them when I need to. So I heed Y's advise and brand coded them instead. Woah! I love it! Now, I just need to pull out that whole stack of brand-related materials and everything matches :) Scrapbooking made easy. OK don't laugh at me... yes, it took me this long to find out.

Here's a little peak into the scrap paper mess...



I'm really not sure why I bought so many paper. What for???? Really...

No comments: