Friday, July 2, 2010

{CK Tang, My Friend}

I like CK Tang. CK Tang is my friend.

On my birthday month, CK Tang never fails to perk me up with birthday surprises. Let's see, I get 20% off from island cafe, a free make over, a free 60mins Deep Tissue massage, a free manual lymphatic drainage session, 20% off shopping and more!

With this, I started "birthday shopping" early this year. It's only 2 July and I've already bought:
  • a pair of black sandles
  • a black evening bag - for weddings and dinners
  • a fossil watch
  • a dkny watch
  • some "inner-wear"
I'm not sure why, but when I shop, I get really high and happy. It's not just a form of stress release, it literally lifts me up. In that "high state", I "wrote" a song when I got into the car, just before leaving CK Tang:

To the tune of Happy Birthday To You:

Happy Birthday to me
I'm so very happy
Start shopping so early
Happy Birthday to me

Ha ha ha.. OK, stop rolling your eyes. It's an original k!

No comments: