Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{Frosties}

2 Saturdays ago I was at Yin's place. Kay was having his lil' snack. As aunty W sat beside him, she couldn't resist but took some of what was ignored by Kay in that bowl sitting attractively on the sofa... (yes, I pinched his snack)....  (evil grin....hiak hiak hiak).

I forgot how yummy frosties tasted. I used to eat so much of it when I was in uni and haven't really had any since.

Yesterday as we were walking around Cold Storage (yes... we hang around Cold Storage on weekdays... so aunty... ha ha ha ha), I decided to buy a packet of frosties.

I just ate it a few seconds ago... not nice. It's nicer when Kay is beside me sharing it... (so disappointing...)

1 comment:

Yin said...

That's certainly sweet Wen!! I'm sure Kay totally enjoyed having you over, and being his playmate for sure.

Hey, i just remembered his Frosties was stored in the fridge, maybe you should try it, might taste different.