Friday, July 2, 2010

{Watch It!}

For those who know me, you might have realised that I don't usually wear a watch. I'm just "not a watch person." M on the other hand has an expensive eye for watch. He'd be ready to spend 2 gucci bags worth on a watch... I can't really comprehend that.

With the 20% birthday discount from CK Tang, I thought I'd do some watch shopping for myself.

I've been eyeing on a Katharine Hamnett watch for some time now. The only thing stopping me from buying is the price. If it were a bag, I wouldn't have hesitated for such a long time.

Today, I talked myself into letting it go with this in mind: Let go of Katharine Hamnett, get a Fossil and  DKNY instead. Yes! I bought 2 watches!!! Woo Hoo! And there's still remainder from letting go the Katharine Hamnett.

Love this black fossil. This is what my lil cousin would call a "tom-girl" watch. Very guy in size and face but its bling bling all around. The black plastic strap gives it a casual look which makes it something that I can wear daily. Not my usual style, but I like it, it's d-i-f-f-e-r-e-n-t.

Oooo... this really caught my eye. Ok, it's not as bling as it looked at CK Tang. Probably coz' the spot lights were all shining on it. But I still like it. Blinkamania!

No comments: