Saturday, July 17, 2010

{Saturday}

I'm "Home Alone" today. M's off for a school event. Mum & dad went for their regular Saturday walk and supermarket shopping. J was suppose to come over but she fell sick. I thought of going out but wasn't sure how the wisdom tooth extraction would heal, so I didn't make any plans.

Now, it's kinda quiet.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I got up and found absolutely NO PAIN at all. All that "fear" I had all these years of extracting wisdom teeth has gone down the drain. It's painless. (I know I've said it so many times over the last few posts... I'm excited that's all.)

Today's a fantastic day for me to just scrap and do all the things I like, but somehow, I feel laid back. You know, one of those days when I just don't feel like doing anything...

1 comment:

LOUD thots said...

yea... i feel that way EVERY DAY..! LOL