Sunday, July 11, 2010

{First Canvas Project}

I never had the courage to get started on this canvas project, even though I bought the canvas months ago. This project involves painting and splattering of paint, which I'm not very good at. Finally, got down to doing it with LOADS of help from Yin. I love it!

Looking around Yin's place, admiring all her projects, albums and canvas... so beautiful! She said both of us have very different color palettes. She's a pastel girl and I'm a "dark" girl ha ha ha... I really like her pastel colored work, but somehow I can't seem to buy pastel colored things, I should give it a go! It's actually very soothing to the eye! She says I'm the "dirty-look" girl, I like to destress all my stuff. The dirtier and older it looks, the more I like it :)

Also had some "Fun" playing with Kay-boy :)

K: No hair (pointing to M's photo below)

Y: He's wearing a beanie!

K: Beanie!

W: Kay, u want to wear a beanie?

K nods.

W: Take off ur pants and put it on ur head!

K laughs.

Y: Wen.... don't teach him such stuff....

Ha ha ha ha... evil laughter from me!

Kay keeps asking aunty Wendy to "shake your backside" ha ha ha. He even took his mini toy guitar and did a performance with such enthusiasm. It was really fun watching him.



Yin's fav coner. I added some prima flowers on them.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.. and is pastel color what! Love all the butterflies!!!

And U are so cute to ask K wear his pants as a beanie.. whaha.. Yin must have strangle you!

Yin said...

Both me & Kay enjoyed having you over "Aunty Larlie"...as he calls you...wahahaha....

Definitely loving that "very wendy" piece of canvas. Hope you'll be making loads more of such canvas, you can want!!