Monday, June 28, 2010

{Low-Protien Diet}

As of now, every finger has an average of 10-30 blisters beneath the skin. Saw the doc today. Really appreciate him explaining to me exactly what' going on in my body and how the treatment will restore everything back to place.

I'm totally upset with the doc's instruction but to look on the bright side, it's a chance for me to lower the cholesterol :)

Until the blisters subside...
  • No seafood, except fish. Very upset.
  • No red meat: beef, duck
  • No chocolate (huh?!?!??!!)
  • No milk (yeah! don't like milk any way)
  • Avoid high-protein food coz' all these are triggers that will cause a flare.
To get my body back to its original healthy state, I need to be well rested, stress-free, watch my diet and take the medication until everything's back to square one.

I just spoke with a friend who had this, it took him 1 year to get well, and that is after he quit his job. It's not going to happen to me. I will be well rested and I will heal within the month!

1 comment:

Yin said...

How are you feeling already Wen?? Gosh all that food that you have to keep off...counting down the days i see you again pal!!