Saturday, November 28, 2009

{Have Not Been Scrapping because...}

For the last one month (nearly), all my scrapstuff are packed in boxes and transported downstairs... Since renovation works started, we've evacuated the entire 2nd level. Can u imagine how much packing was done just to empty out the 2nd level. Next week, we have to start shifting and packing again... scary to even juust think of it.

Even though the renovation process had not been smooth, I'm looking forward to the finished rooms.
(Notice I said had and not have coz' I'm believing it will be smooth from herefoth!!!!)

Finally, I would have proper places to store my scrapstuff and a proper table and chair to work on. No more sitting on the floor and squeezing everything into one miserable box and experiencing backache after that :) Woo hoo!

Do I miss scrapping? Sure I do. Now, I think we have accumulated more photos with all the weddings and events. Looking forward to start again, probably in January though. Coz' we're flying off to Korea in mid December and will only be back in time for Christmas - which is a busy time for us as well.

Hubs bought Panasonic GF1... I should start learning how to use it to take my scrap stuff :) This is so random... oh well :)

1 comment:

J said...

oooh... he finally bought it huh. haha. =) nice!