Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{Reno Day 9}

Love the laminates in the study room as well! Happy!!

I guess with each passing day, we become more forgiving with the painters and workers. Instead of getting mad at why isn't it done this way or that way, we just laugh about it and say, anyway they'll have to figure a way out to solve it.

We made a corner wardrobe, the doors were fixed and guess what? After opening the 2 corner doors, the 2 ends meet and we cannot access the the wardrobe ha ha ha ha... I'm not sure why they didn't think about it before they make it.

I have a swivel out panel for my study table in my room... it looks lovely and nice, BUT once I swing it out and rest my hand on it, it tips over... hm... didn't they try it?

I looked at the bench and immediately knew it was too short. They told me the cushion is 6 inches... I was shocked. They promised to redo the bench, so I asked... so what are you going to do with the wrong one... throw away they said... in which I quickly say, can I have it ha ha ha ha...

Oh well... with each passing day, I'm looking forward to the day we can shift in and enjoy the new furniture :)

Till tomorrow, that's all for 2nite!

No comments: