Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{At the Edge}

I recieved an SMS that encouraged me...

God opens doors. If you feel like you are at the edge of a cliff, don't despair coz' God will either teach you how to fly or hold you when you fall.

I kinda feel like I'm at the edge right now.

Renovation works are suppose to be completed today. But like you guessed... things are still done wrongly. So it has been pushed to Thursday.
- Magnet on cabinet is not aligned to the metal plate on the flip down cabinet door. Cannot close properly. I dunno why they deliver things like that.

- Screws not screwed in properly.

- Hinges are screwed in crooked.

- Laminate damaged from carpentery work.

- Sliding door is done wrong TWICE with the SAME problem even though I've offered them the solution before... WHY WHY WHY!!!!?????

- Thursday after the movers shift everything up, I'd have massive amount of packing to do...

Mum's in hospital still - lung infection.

Dad started bleeding suddenly. He's getting rashes and blisters from chemo treatement.

Recommended a curtain lady to my paternal dad to get their home curtains fixed. Knowing my dad's temprements I can anticipate his overreaction when he finds out the lady cannot deliver what he wants... I'm not going to deal with it... gave her my parents' contact and asked her to deal with them directly. One renovaiton project is more than enough, not going to take on two.

I'm rushing everyday at work to complete everything before I go on leave...

Got news to lead at the Youth church camp workshop next Tues. I'd like to decline it but the worst part is I actually do have a conviction to do it. Even though I have no confidence, no energy, no time to prepare, superbly unsettled from this whole series of ridiculous and unfortunate events.... I have nothing... everything is drawing me away... I've been so unsettled, so mad, so angry, so pissed off... I... I... I.... am speechless....

In response to the SMS I received. Lord, I want to fly... I will not go through these for nothing. You will take me higher and closer to where You want me to be. All I'm doing now is submiting my will to you...take over.

No comments: