Monday, November 23, 2009

{Why Like That?}

I lost it last night and even more so this morning. I blasted out at the contractor's boss... :( Feels awful but necessary. Too many major mistakes.

Just a sneak peak into my frustration:

Last night I instructed the contractor not to paint the wooden door frames.

Today, the painter came and happily started painting the frames. My sharp helper stopped him and called us to check. So our frame is kinda "damaged" because it is different color.

Out of goodwill, the painter wanted to paint the entire strip so that it looks nice. I appreciate that, BUT he used wall paint to paint on the wood... HALO! Even my helper who is not a painter knows it's wrong.... why like that??????

Hai... even this can go wrong, I said not  to paint, how else could I have put it across clearly??????

No comments: