Monday, November 23, 2009

{A case with CASE}

Yesterday my cousin came and saw it for herself... I believe she started to feel for me ha ha ha... she too agreed it's terrible workmanship. And stuff that they said cannot be rectified, in reality can, it just means more work.

Hai... here's a list of things that went wrong.

OUR ROOM
  1. Height of study table - wrong. If you saw it you would laugh, where got study table height so shallow. Cannot put A4 holders, then I want that space for what? Put tea cups????
  2. Depth of study cabinet - wrong. Specifically requested to fit ikea box, gave them measurements. Sure, can fit ikea box, the cabinet cannot close only... duh!
  3. Tracks for flip up unit and mirror - wrong. Why can't they give me normal tracks like everyone else. Give me some industrial looking track that is so hard to move and scratches the laminate. And it's so ugly!!!!
  4. Internal of wardrobe - wrong. They told me can't be done before construction and I naively accepted it. Yesterday I was told it can be done - I feel cheated. This mistake would hav caused us inconvenience for the next ten or twenty years. Imagine a part (5" or more)of your wardobe that is constantly blocked by the silly sliding door because of misalignment.
  5. Wardrobe sliding doors - wrong. I gave specific instructions how I want the dimensions to be partitioned, it came out exactly how I don't want it to be.
  6. Wardrobe drawers... super sala. Bad workmanship. Use liquid paper to touch up on the damage done on the laminate. HALO!!!!
  7. Drill a hole in my TV cabinet - scratch the cabinet... Hai....
  8. Gave me a swivel table that flips over when I put my hands on it.
  9. Use hinges that they don't know how to drill. The screws are all over the place jutting out everywhere.
  10. Drill hole wrongly in my cabinet because of wrong measurement I think. So there's holes in my wardrobe that are redundant.
  11. Sliding door track cannot work because their proposed door is too light.
  12. Their proposed TV console drawer doesn't work because I cannot use my DVD recorder - no space given for the DVD player to open.
  13. Bought access more than half of the special hinge and refuse to refund me even though it's their miscalculation.
STUDY ROOM
  1. Spoke with contractor and emailed her dimensions of a space we need for a specific use. Instead of a 435mm width, they gave us a 35mm width. Now the space is so redundant and we can't do anything with it. Too small to add drawer but too ugly to leave it alone. On top of that, we have to sacrifice another space to create the desired dimensions.

All these were on top of the painters that gone wrong, the flooring that went way wrong...

So, do I have a case?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit.. Dear I feel really bad for you.. Are u lodging a complain? Demand them redo?? These can't work for you.. U will b damn upset each time u see them.. Oh goosh.. Can i do anything to help?

Melissa Stephanie said...

GO COMPRAIN