Thursday, December 10, 2009

{Getting Happier by the Day!}

I'm almost done decorating our room. I'm really pleased with it! Had fun using the staple tacker and the hot glue gun to create a "canvas" look alike on my wall. Used the 3M velcro to stick it onto the wall. Very good!

Why a canvas look alike and not a canvas? The big difference is that this weighs much less coz' it's made out of styrofoam boards :) I was afraid the canvas might drop on us while we're asleep. At least if the foam board drops, we won't get hurt lol. But it looks just like a canvas. Bought cloth to wrap it up and added some ribbons, flowers and butterflies. Looks really simple, but I like it that way!

Bought 2 sets of new beddings, can't wait to use them!

I wish I could post some pictures online, but my paranoid hubby locked all his camera in the dry cabinet. Yes! Even the small digital camera. So I kinda have no access to it. Will get him to take some pics and have them posted up.

Feeling so excited with the new room!!

The carpenters will be in again tomorrow to install some extra drawers that we've requested. PLEASE do not drill extra holes! Pray please!

Did I tell you that the shelves in the book case started to warp coz' of the weight of the books. Oh well, they said they'd replace with thicker wood... we'll see....

That's all for today! Counting down to Sunday!

Before that, we have so many programmes lined up. Friday - farewell dinner for his cousin who's leaving Singpaore. Saturday - helping out at his friend's wedding. Sunday - Seoul here we come!

No comments: