Thursday, December 10, 2009

{Holiday?}

Till today, we have nothing planned for our trip. We might just end up shopping in Seoul for 8 days... time, time... I need more time

Just did some sorting out of clothes for the trip, not sure what I'd end up wearing, nothing matches... O well, it will work out some how like it usually does. If it doens't, I'll just shop there :D Will drop by town to pick up some tops for the trip.

I'm hoping for really cold weather so we get to make use of all the winter stuff we bought, ear mufflers, scarves, beanies, gloves, boots (color is so ugly, not sure why I bought them :D Will go look for new boots when I'm there.)

Am I looking forward to this trip? For sure. I'm hoping a time of rest, relax, shopping and plain fun. Almost drained out of energy from the renovation works and packing. Shortly after we return it'd be Christmas.

I used to enjoy Christmas and Chinese New Year. Now I almost dread it coming, coz' it's one of the busiest time ever. Getting ready for the parties, serving, cleaning, entertaining... In the past, it was straight forward, just one family gathering. Now there's 3-4 family gatherings. Too many.  I really like to just spend it quiet and away from all these. Festive seasons are never the same again....

We used to get one week off for Christmas which I really appreciated because that's when I really get to rest after all the gatherings. Now, the Board has eliminated that one week leave... hai... that means I have to return to work after Christmas.... How to start the year afresh?

No comments: