Sunday, December 27, 2009

{Coffee Prince}

Thanks to the friendly Seoul City Tourism Information counter, I was extremely excited as they directed us to the famous Coffee Prince Cafe where the Korean series was filmed. Capture every corner of the cafe. I must say, if it was not for the TV series, I don't think many people would go there. It was quite out of the way and quietly hidden in a corner away from the main shopping area. Most of the customers who came were fans from the TV series as you see them frantically snapping away - yup, I'm one of them :) I overheard one of the female customer commenting that it was precisely because of the TV series that we are paying for twice the amoun for a cup of coffee :) Oh well. Just once in my lifetime, I think it's worth it. I must say the chocolate drink and cake was pretty good. The hot lemon drink was too sweet and too sour :(

This was a hilarious shot. I was trying to take the coffee prince signature canvas above the guy's head. At the moment when I snapped, he looked into the camera. I don't think he realised I was taking the canvas coz' he kept looking over and had that "why did you take a picture of me?" look.

No comments: