Sunday, December 27, 2009

{Seoul - The Land of the Morning Calm}

We took more than a thousand pictures. What you've seen is just a portion of the fun we had. I have to say, this is one of the the most enjoyable trips I've had in my life.

Food was like what I've described and what you've seen in the earlier post - so me!!! Spicy, gravy and mixed up... absolutely love it!

M had his unexpected moments when he simply cracked me up with his strange sense of humor. His patience was commendable :) The hours I took just window shopping.
Sightseeing locations were actually fun and not boring. I'm so glad we did not follow a tour and did not need to visit any Ginseng factory or Amythyse factory. Phew!

Although I think we spent a lot more free and easy, but I'm sure we had much more fun visiting specific places that we really want to go, like the various Korean series sights, lots of shopping, food that Koreans eat (not tourist food), lived in an apartment on our own, ate street food, woke up at 10-11am daily woohoo! Didn't have to spend 70% of our time travelling on buses. Got to learn how the subway works. Had some thrill when we got stalked twice.

I have so much to say, but I'd end with this - I'd love to return to Seoul again and again and again!

No comments: