Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{To Mummy With Love}

Finally took some pictures...

Did very little distressing in this project, because mummy likes her stuff neat and clean. I distressed where I could, but other than that I literally had to stop my hands from reaching out the the ink pad. There could be so much more distressing added to it!!!

I'm having problems adjusting the pictures.... some turned out bigger than the others and it wouldn't allow me to resize them...


{Desaru Trip with Mummy & Us!}








I was a lil' too ambitious with this. Made it like door opening, pasted the bicycle chipboard, then I went o O! Cannot open! Duh!!! Had to carefully cut the chip board into 3 parts.
That door opens to this mini photo page that I inserted from a regular namecard holder. There's 8 more mini photos within showing that yucky, dirty wanton mee place that we ate from.


This wanton mee was meanigful because clean freaks like mum & I actually ate it despite the fact that it was really unhygenic ha ha ha... bravo to the mother-daughter team!

This lil' journal will forever remind of this meal. This was a great opportunity for distressing, because that will remind mum of how dirty that place was ha ha ha..excuses, excuses.






Wrote a lil' love letter to mum. It fits nicely into the pocket just beneath the photo, where the branch is.


This is like a mini-passport book that opens up to...

Yeah... more photos.

M is her A+ son.

But... I'm her No. 1 daugher wah ha ha ha ha (evil laughter)


Added some "note" facts that we learnt from this trip.



Another page that flips open to more photos...





This was one of the last few pages I did and I ran out of patience. I simply took whateversticker that was left and started pasting it together. I kinda liked it after it was put together actually.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much details. love those mini door, envelopes, hidden tags, letters etc...

J said...

very nice! i like the mini photo albums inside (is that what you call those?) haha

Yin said...

This is so beautiful wendy, so much love put into each page, and i'm sure your mom is going to love it to bits. You've come a very long way in scrapping, and i've seen you grow & coming out with so many beautiful pieces.

Must scrap more!!!