Sunday, August 15, 2010

{My New Best Friend!}

Let me introduce my latest best friend in the land of craft products! This is so good! Say goodbye to expensive glue dots and insecure glue tapes!

This works like magic and it dries so quickly! Thanks Yin for introducing this to me. G was the first founder of this marvelous product!

I was a lil' hesitant to use it at first, even though I bought this ages ago, until i ran out of glue dots and had no choice.

Oh my oh my! Should have started using earlier! So easy and so effective at sticking on all sorts of surfaces. Ribbons, sparkles, paper, acrylic, plastic, stickers... you name it, it sticks on it!

5 comments:

Yin said...

See i told you!! Can't wait to be meeting you soon pal!!

Yin said...

See i told you!! Can't wait to be meeting you soon pal!!

Sandy Ang said...

Will have to try it. Any recommendation where to get it from ?

I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html

bHappi said...

I bought it from Paper Mart. I think they should have it at craft shops like Spotlight.

Sandy Ang said...

I'll go check it out. Thanks.