Friday, August 27, 2010

{Another Goodbye}

Another xiao mei is leaving CG for an overseas attachment tomorrow. She'll be gone for 4 months. This little girl is precious, because she has been such an inspiration to our CG. Her simple faith in God. Her discipline to read and do what His Word says and the journey she has travelled to be where she is.

Even though she'll be away from us, I know she's grounded in His Word and will take that with her wherever she goes!

Made a little display for her from the new items that I bought on Friday.

Love the transparent dollies, very pretty! Can you see the transparent stand at the bottom? That's from Daiso, only S$2 and it's transparent! I like it!!!



I was rather surprised when I opened the packet of envelopes that I bought. It's just 'for show', 'pretend' envelopes. It doesn't even hold things ha ha ha... felt a lil cheated ha ha ha... in the end just pasted the note over it, since there's no 'storage' capability.

Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed
Proverbs 16:3 (NIV)


Check out the new butterflies, so pretty right! Finally got to use the prima flowers too!

Love those 'crystal' alphas that I got during the GSS sale! Should have bought more!

I find these name tags/ clear holders really handy for putting multiple photos. On top of that I love it that the photos are protected and best of all, the photos can be replaced easily! Excellent!

Spent about 3 hours on this, slow right ha ha ha...