Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Day Out w Yin}

Met up with Yin last friday for a shopping session.

I never meant to buy anything when we stepped into Laines. In fact, I told myself, "W, don't waste money, finish what you have."

Then... came Y... with her very sincere smile and excellent choice of selection..."G bought this the other day, she loves it" I took a look at the butterflies and flowers... wah... it's really quite nice. So I took some.

Then.... she came again.... "these are the new paper. alice in wonderland...i bought this and i bought that..." I took a look... wah... is nice lor... so I took some.

And then after that, I picked out slightly more things...., I took a basket.

Everything broke loose, when Y came and said... "ay use my vouchers..." and she gave me this 40% off 5 products voucher and another 30% one time payment voucher... oh my oh my....

You can imagine what happend after that.... 

After scrap shopping with me being the winner of the day, we (actually I) did some more shopping at Mango.

Whenever we go shopping, we always see who would be the winning shopper for the day. Looks like this trip, it's me...

When I was in her car, I was trying hide the clothes in my bag so I started stuffing them in. There's no need to do that actually, but I just feel bad going back with bags of shopping stash every time I go out ha ha ha ha....

We had a great time! On my way out I dropped my phone in her. Panic for a night. Thank God it was in her car :) Got it back the next day. Saw K for a while and I went, "K K, shake your backside" ha ha ha... I can see why Y enjoys her time with him. When he broke out in laughter...so cute!

To my wonderful friend who has shared her life with me throughout time....

When we were younger, it was her who started me on our fairy collection.

It was her who introduced me to paper toles.

We also tried knitting and cross-stictching, which I absolutely hate ha ha ha...

Now that we've grown up, she has once again introduced me to a hobby I really enjoy: scrapbooking.

Y, thanks for always sharing your life with me. You're a precious, precious friend!!!

3 comments:

Yin said...

Thanks Wen for being the winner this time round wahahaha (evil laughter), and who knows maybe next time is me leh. Safer next time we don't step into the scrap store....

I had a wonderful time pal, and always looking forward to our next. When you get back from Japan & me & Italy, we're plan to go eat again!!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. both of u are so funnie.. but Wen, dont worry, I revenge for u each time i meet Yin cause she is always the "winner"..Enjoy ur trip to japan and italy.

bHappi said...

We should all meet up together one day!