Friday, September 3, 2010

{Scrapshopping}

I never thought I'd be having a scrapbook-buy conversation with R ha ha ha... I thought the mini-album would be her first and last scrapbooking project.

She entrusted me with S$100... here's what I had gotten so far, more to come!!!

I actually enjoy scrapshopping for people. Maybe that can be a new job opportunity, it's pretty fun! Spending other people's money, buying what I like!

I've been bitten by the ziplock bag bug! Everything's packed in ziplocks!!!

Pretty in pink!


Love these flowers, brads and that bubble thingy (not sure what it's called lol)

Look at the butterflies!! Added in some of my own stuff like the rub-ons that I never got to use, but I thought would fit well into this project.

This is a REAL craft envelope, unlike the fake one I bought :) Made with Love is selling loose pieces. I love that they are also selling the plastic dollies separately. Bought more of them (for myself too lol)

The chipboard that I wanted is no longer available and I can't seem to find something that is similar to that. Ended up with the Best buy of the lot! S$2 for the corkboard frame and S$2 for the wooden stand - Daiso
I painted the white frame with a dark pink acrylic paint... hope she likes it... Also pasted the paper for her becos' I thought it'd be easier if I did it with the paper cutter.


I'm hoping to find more precious gems for her before I leave for Japan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, nice selection! I love pink! Those bubbles are called pebbles :p

LOUD thots said...

love it..! cant wait to get my hands on the stuff..! thanks so much..! =)

Sandy Ang said...

Seems like you had such fun shopping. Lots of great buys !