Sunday, September 12, 2010

{Scrapbooking}

Bought a Christmas card kit n picked out some card making items for d. Realized she enjoys making cards for family n friends.

I think I'm slowly getting the hang of scrapbooking. I'm now not as lost as I was before at the start of each project. I kinda know the planning or thought process.

I used to have problem buying stuff that goes well together. After a few scrap-shopping for friends I think I'm getting the hang of it. I enjoy it actually. Anybody wanna hire a scrap-shopper??? ;)

I used to find scrapbooking a lil stressful bcoz I'd be cracking my head wondering how to get started or what to do next. I think I'm crossing over. It's relaxing n enjoyable ;)

A lot of this came from y actually. I've been so inspired by her work that it keeps me going n wanting to produce unique n beautiful pieces like she does. Each time we meet she'd share tips on how to get stuff done. I think that played a big role in helping me get my thoughts sorted out.

When I see y n g's work, I see a certain style ghat flows thru. It's been so long now, I still haven't quite found what my scrap style is. Hai...

I'm looking forward to get more projects done. My stuff are all lying in paper bags around my room bcoz my cabinets are full. So many projects to complete. So little time.

1 comment:

purinne said...

i like scrapbookin too ... and now card makin (coz its ezier) ... but like u .... i feel it can be stressful coz im horrible with coming out with designs ... :( ... and often dun hav enuff photos to do nice layouts ....

hope to b like u soon .... to do it with much more ease :)

btw love r blog :)