Friday, September 24, 2010

{Today's The Day!}

Yeah! My holiday has started!!! Woo hoo!!!

We're leaving tonight for JAPAN!!!! So excited! I've been looking forward for this trip since we started planning and now it is coming to past!!

I've had really stressful time at work but at the same time, the people at work are such a blessing! We've been dearly blessed with gift, prayers and support, I feel sooooo loved!!!

Today is probably the 4th or 5th time I've repacked my clothes. Yes... once again, too many clothes.

You see... I don't get to wear boots here, so whenever I travel, and if the weather permits, I'll bring my boots along. No exception this time. But in order to bring the boots, I have to bring skinny jeans, matching tops and bags etc... In the end, I had to bring so many extra things that look good but are simply not practical for this trip. Now, I've stripped down. Just the basics. Sneakers, big bag to throw in the jacket and that's it. No boots, no fancy bags that are too small to keep things, nothing...

I actually bought the boots just for this trip. lol... (stop rolling your eyes!! :D) Looks like I'll be keeping it for the next trip.

As I'm typing this, there's thunder in the background. Pray with me that as we fly tonight, the weather will be good and in our favor. And when we land in Japan, wherever we go, there will be no rain :P!

Back to my packing. Instead of bringing one big and one small luggage, we decided it's wiser to just take 1 medium and 1 small luggage. I would think it would be easier to transport our bags up and down the trains and drag them around Japan.

So our travel itinerary is now in our hands... will be meeting Ros tomorrow in Tokyo!!!! Can't wait really!! I'm just so excited!

Till 11 Oct... this is me... signing off!

Japan, here we come!!!!!

No comments: