Thursday, September 9, 2010

{Cherish Your Now Moments}

On Mon, I received a shocking piece of news: my friend's husband died on a work site accident.

I had So many questions: where's God's protection?

But after I heard her sharing, I had this unspoken peace, that god had prepared everything in place.

Without going into details, important documents were put in place a month ago n everything is a smooth transition now.

On the afternoon b4 the event, her hubs called her. She said it was unlike him to do so. N he shared to her about having a general feeling that life is brief. That evening he never returned home.

He fell with a fellow worker from a gondola that was on it's way down bcoz they realized something was not right with it. It never made it's way down smoothly.

In the midst of this piece of tragic news, I see God's hand in preparing the family even a month in advance. And that last call the couple had. It amazed me.

Life is brief. Spend time on people that really matters to you. Be happy. Listen to God's prompting.

No comments: