Saturday, September 4, 2010

{I Love to Eat!}

With the new iphone, I've been stuck on this game that involves packing of burger orders. As I played, Ooooo the burgers are calling out to me.

2 days ago, I caved in to this sinful craving... we ate at Carl's Junior. Not the ideal burger, but it was good enough for now:

I had the shitake mushroom burger with beef patty, very yummy!

Yes... I popped in a generous amount of fries into my burger. Super sinful!

M had a chicken-bacon burger (honestly, I don't quite like it)

My ideal burger includes:
  • Juicy, succulent beef patty
  • Pickles
  • Some (yes, just some) vegetables
  • Fresh deep fried french fries
  • Some (yes, just some) deep fried bacon
  • Cucumber
  • Sliced Tomato
  • Honey Mustard
  • Topped with a sunny side up with 3/4 cooked egg yolk

And my fav. crepe stall, Saybons, at Plaza Sing basement has expanded! Instead of just a few bar stools, the now have a proper seating area! If you've not tried it you have to! It's simply mouth-watering.

 fav: Seafood bisque together with a ham, cheese and mushroom crepe.


No comments: