Monday, June 14, 2010

{Back Home}

Started another mini-album project for a GF. Every time I start I feel so lost. Not sure what to put, where to put, how to put. It just looks blah at the moment. Need some inspiration!

Been away 4D3N at JB. I miss home! And I miss our local food....

Really enjoyed the time together with family and friends. More importantly, questions that I had were being answered along the camp... God is good!

One thing really good came out of this was that I was very well rested. For some reason I sleep very well in hotels. The moment my head hits the pillow I'm off. I get up refreshed! I like!

The office is closed for the next three days! Woo hoo! I plan to scrap a little, shop a little, catch up with people a little and sleep a lot!

1 comment:

Yin said...

Glad you had a good break pal! Can't wait to see your scrap work soon!