Saturday, June 5, 2010

{Girls' Night Out}

{Studio M - Studio Loft}

Spent a night with 3 fabulicious ladies at Studio M - Studio Loft to celebrate Ir's hen's night. Small but very smart use of space. I love it! Clean lines. High bed. Table/Seating area near the window was a very smart design. Pull out sofa bed was nicely designed. Checked in and met 3 other ladies for dinner at a Jap restaurant. Wah very expensive, the scallops were my favourite!

Headed for some drinks later and in the midst of that wa la! Her hubby to be showed up with a bunch of roses, went up on stage to declare his love and sang her Wonderful Tonight. Gave her a few sweet kisses and left us girls to celebrate the rest of the night. So sweet right??? (That's going to be his triumph card for a long time.) - Of course SY was the engineer of all these, got to give it to her - always coming up with such fantastic ideas.)




Went to Velvet to have some celebrative fun - oh my, oh my... really can feel the age difference :D

Ir was the first to crash in bed. The remaining 3 of us ordered Mac's delivery, ate on bed (YES! We ate on the bed coz' we didn't need to worry there'll be ants biting us the next day), chatted and slept.

J was freezing upstairs on the sofa bed because there was no blanket. Her protective covers were a bath robe and her towel :) Ir, SY & myslef were tuna packed on the Queen sized bed downstairs. Through the night I had 2 human heater, one of my left and one on my right. I was hot. Then when I got out of the blanket I was cold. It was a hot-cold-hot-cold night hahaha...

Woke up in the morning, took our time to wash up, laughed at each other's "getting ready habits". J win... take so long ha ha ha. Went for comfort food - Ramen - not bad, quite nice. I would return. Then headed to the Book Cafe for desserts. Traditional apple pie with chocolate ice cream. Wah... very happy. Then it was back to the hotel to spend remaining few minutes of lazy saturday away before we checked out.

We've got to do this more often, it's really quite fun! :)

{Professional Slouchers Caught in Action}

No comments: