Sunday, January 3, 2010

{Lol}

Facebook Wall Entry:
Going to visit Kong Kong 2nite.

I returned after 5 hrs and found the following comments:

ML: Hey W!! You coming to HK? Call me at 971***** when you are here, and we can meet up! ;-)

RS: suddenly?

SL: this is funny. in case ML waits eagerly for W's arrival in HK and RS curiously wondering why W left so suddenly, need to let you know that W can't reply soon coz she is now at her 'K'ong Kong place. hehehe

DL: Is kong kong la not Hong Kong haha. Alot ppl "gong gong" mis-read it.

VL: haha.. first glance I thought how come she never tell us she going Hong Kong. lol...

DL:  At first I also tot she flying to hong kong tonite. I was wah .. Jus back frm Korea now go hong kong.

W:  Lol. This is hilarious. I wish too that I could be happy holidaying flying to HK :) Very funny.. made my day.

No comments: