Monday, January 18, 2010

{First} Mini-Album Update

Starting on my first mini-album. I've procrastinated on this project since last year :)

I'm half way there. From the looks of it, I think it's going to end up looking pretty simple. As much as I love the organised clutter look, I realise, I don't really know how to clutter and layer it. hai...

Did the cover. Hated it. Ripped it apart - I'm stuck.

Since I took a break from scrapbooking last year while our room went through the renovation works, I seemed to have "lost" something when I started scrapbooking again. I can't seem to put things together lol. My scrap stuff is becoming really simple. Not sure why.

Just printed out some text. Gotta get started on it now... It's been day 3 on this project.

1 comment:

Yin said...

Hey Wen, i'm sure you will be able to survive through your very 1st mini album, and come out feeling so proud of your creation. It's alright to get scrapper's block from time to time and you haven't lost it yet. You'll find it for sure!

Have fun scrapping!