Monday, January 11, 2010

{Happy Bday M!}

Didn't get him a pressie this year. All stakes were put into a much anticipated Japanese dinner which was... (I'm sure you've read in the above post).

Wanted to make a card with an element of surprise. Found inspiration from my left over perfume box. Forms a perfect cube photo display. Used the Sassafras Robot paper which I bought long ago but never got down to using it. Gave it to him at 12.05am - I could have made it at 12am sharp, but the stickers were not properly aligned, had to redo the Happy Birthday :) Better late than never...

From his initial expression I figured he really likes it. So that makes this really, the only present he got from me... boo to me... ok, ok...


Happy Birthday
To M  From W
192019
Psalm 32:8







Materials: Perfume Box, Sassafras Robot Paper, Ribbons, Alphabet Stickers, Quote Stickers, Sparkles

No comments: