Saturday, January 23, 2010

{Friday}

This time we didn't get much, each of us only got one small item. But as always I had fun trying clothes and stuff with her. We had a really good laugh - she's so spontaneous! Looking forward to our next outing before she leaves for kawaii land...

I was suppose to help S get $20 worth of scrap materials to make an ang pow box. Me being me... exceeded her budget. Spent almostS$55. Oops. AND... I don't even know if what I bought can really be used. I find it really difficult to pick stuff out like that. I need to put them together exactly the way I'm going to make it to see the final outcome...

For those looking for a nice ang pow to start with try this little Japanese stationary shop at City Hall. Whne you enter the shop  somewhere on the top, right shelf, you will find a few boxes stacked together. Really pretty. Pearly with circle emboss throughout - looks like little pearls everywhere.

No comments: