Thursday, October 29, 2009

{Reno Updates}

We've selected the wall colors, the laminates and are due for hacking on 9 Nov. I'm excited! I'm also trusting the Lord to make sure everything matches well.

I don't quite understand how some people can visualise an entire room based on a small sample of laminate or inaccurate wall color from the book. Try as I might, I really can't see what it could look like.

It's not quite what I had in mind initially, I'm really praying that it would turn out nice, nonetheless. You know how sometimes after taking care of all the practical aspects, somehow things don't turn out like what the pictures you've kept aside from websites and magazines. Those always look good but are rarely practical - at least not tailored to meet my needs...

Oh well... decisions are made... let's just wait and see :)

There's no other choice. It has to turn out nice. I'm praying. And then I'm resting in His peace.



I like this wall color. Any idea what it would be on the ICI Dulux chart?

1 comment:

J said...

can try mixing paints. i do that when painting my house.