Sunday, October 11, 2009

{Beautiful Friday with a Beautiful Friend}

Finally met up with Y on Friday. It has been a while since we last met to just hang out, talk, talk and... talk :)


Each time I visit her, I'm always amazed at the amount of scrap stuff she has at home - it's like a mini scrap shop. It's pretty amazing. Learnt some misting techniques and got some inspirations from her. She's my scrap-guru friend :D In the midst of our conversation I learnt that we have to wash the sponge tip of the bottle of paint that we bought... oops. I saw how hers had dried up, I think that's going to happen to mine.


I had fun and totally enjoyed last Friday. Kay was adorable. He imitated words that he picked up from us when we were talking, he's at such an adorable age!


To a sweet-spirited friend and a dedicated mum... may your days be filled with peace, assurance and more love! You are a blessing to many!


Hey, we didn't take the photo that we wanted to. I think the last photo we took together was at your wedding :) Till we meet again... His angels are watching over you and your family, always!

No comments: