Saturday, October 10, 2009

{Keep it Simple}

In Sept, we attended the most enchanting and beautiful Singaporean-Norwegian wedding of Mel & Kris. The bride & groom were gorgeous, decorations were beautifully set up, band was fun, atmosphere was great, guests were participative! It was... enchanting!

This was indeed the most memorable wedding I've been.


I've been inspired by layouts that are simple and don't use much embelishments. Today, I made an effort to give it a try.

I must say, it wasn't as easy as it looks. Before I started, I thought it would be a easy to add a few pieces of paper together. Truth is, I did have difficulty trying to cut everything to the precise size. It was also a real struggle when it came to paper and emblishment selection because I deliberately wanted to keep it "plain".

So here you go, my first attempt to advocate that layouts need not be flooded with embelishments.

2 comments:

J said...

very nice! =)

bHappi said...

Thank q for the encouragement :)