Sunday, October 11, 2009

{20 Things To Do}

Not in any particular order:
  1. Devote quality time for QT.
  2. Take action and not remain laid back in areas where work needs to be done.
  3. Get an address book & update contacts. Mobile phones don't work for me.
  4. Get started on a mini-album.
  5. Quickly make a decision on renovation works.
  6. Take up a pop-piano class.
  7. Buy a new keyboard. Don't need it, just want it.
  8. Scrap more frequently.
  9. Keep in touch with friends more frequently.
  10. Find out what exactly is my scrap style.
  11. Sky-dive once in my life.
  12. Get my winter outfit ready for Seoul!
  13. Teach somebody something, but I'm not sure what. lol.
  14. Write a book.
  15. Watch an orchestra.
  16. Enjoy a meal with a live band.
  17. Spend more time with parents.
  18. Be a mummy.
  19. Get a dedicated craft space/prayer space, then upgrade to a craft room/ prayer room some time...
  20. Redo our wardrobe, then someday, to actually own a walk-in wardrobe :)
I have to fit this in... start exercising :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! This is so inspiring.. sometimes.. it's helps so much to pen down the things we wanna do and re-align our directions, pace and thoughts right? I think is time to create a list for 2010 too.. 2 more months to go! It's a brand new year!

Brainybairn said...

Thanks for popping by my blog! I should make a list too! LOL! I definitely should make more time for QT too!