Sunday, October 25, 2009

{Finally...}

  1. Ate one of my fav. Hakka Abacus Seed (Suan Pan Zi) and Hakka Mushroom Dumpling from Shunfu market - Absolutely delicious!
  2. Bought a white down jacket for December's Seoul Winter trip.
  3. .............................................................................................. Oh did I mention, it's less 20% :P
  4. Bought 2 sets of the most xpensive long johns we've ever had. It's ridiculous, but it's suppose to keep us warm... Cashmere/Wool... Oh well, we'll see.
  5. Ate at Ah Yat Tian Xia  @ Orchard Central (Ah Yat made affordable). Instead of having an ordinary chicken cutlet ramen, they offer to you chicken cutlet ramen with one abalone. Instead of an ordinary plate of fried rice, they offer to you fried rice with one abalone. It's about 4cm in length. Instead of having an ordinary mango with sago dessert, they offer to you mango with sago and birds' nest. Both of us spent abt $50 there... don't think I'll go again. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi babe! You love "suan pang zi" ??.. I ate my fav at the Ion's foodcourt.. First stall from the entrance.. Not too bad.. try them out :)

bHappi said...

Oh yes! That is good too, I tried before :) I love it!