Tuesday, August 18, 2009

{M I What I Think I Am, or not}

All these time I've been wondering what's my scrap style. Today Yin sent me this msg on what she thinks my scrap style is:

Mix of deeper colors. Nothing too sweet or girly. Clean, orderly laid out and definitely no white spaces left.

Most of the time before I do a lo I will select the materials I'd like to use and they always tend up floral and sweet. Twice, I did them randomly and those two times, the lo came out different, in fact, quite close to what Yin described. Is that really "my style".

Conclusion: I'm not the sweet, girly kind ha ha ha..

3 comments:

Yin said...

Where on earth did your K&Co butterfly series went too?

bHappi said...

the last time when i bought from two peas, remember. I got all of them from that shipment. :)

Anonymous said...

Gal, I think you are very daring with scrapbooking. Trying out new placements and presentation Methods. With modern twist and a very futuristic feel. Bold colours and combination. Definately not the Girly, peaceful, tradtional way. Your work really inject some life to the gallery lately. Continue to scrap and inspire!!