Sunday, August 23, 2009

{Birthday Card}

Just did a card for RM. She's a wonderful lady, a gentle wife, a loving mother and a fantastic boss! Role model on how we can be a godly wife and mother :) Salute to her!

Love the flowers that I just bought. It's my first time using them, precious! I'm really scrapping and using the distres ink whenever I get the opportunity to. Not sure if I'm over doing it, but I love the effect!

I wanted to do a simple card. You know those with a good combination of different patterned paper, a simple ribbon and maybe a nice "diamond" stud. But I just couldn't get it done. I wonder why. Ended up with this instead.

{MARY} Believe in the beauty of your dreams







Attached a simple bookmark that can be easily removed.

Haven't thought of what to write at the back of the card...:) I still have until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really feminine.. and i believe your friend will love it

Yin said...

Sweet piece Wen. Hey the Prima Flowers at MWL till this thursday are going at 44% discount.

bHappi said...

OOhhh... stop tempting me! :)