Saturday, August 22, 2009

{Do what you love, love what you do}

This was quite a funny shot actually. He was trying on some clothes and the wall background of the fitting room caught my eyes. I looked to the left & right and made sure nobody's watching and "WOOSH!" I'm in the fitting room with him. We pushed the chair aside, moved the pile of clothes away and wala! Of course I requestd for funkier post, but M being M, that's the best he could give... Oh well... it was fun!

When he did a career switch to teach, it shocked most people. Up till today, we (his family) still cannot imagine how he's like in the classroom coz' he rarely speaks.

This one is for you M! He likes simple layouts and I'm doing my best to keep it simple. He always says I use too much stuff in a single layout :) I'm trying, I'm trying. Trying to save the trees and save some $$ ha ha.


{Do what you love, love what you do}

He loves what he's doing and I'm happy for him & believe in him!


Check out the effects of the edge scrapper. Up until yesterday, I thought scrappers had special abilities that allowed them to tear the edges so nicely. I found my answer yesterday. This is a really cool tool... cheap too!

I've got heaps of stamps that I bought and basically kept them in my scrap chest. I tried to use them once and was terrible at it. After that I never had the courage to try again. Today, I did it. And honestly, even if the stamping wasn't perfect, i like it still.. who cares! lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gal, I am amazed! I didn't know those letters were stamped until i read your blog... i thought they are diecuts from somewhere.. LOL.. it's really cool.. and honestly, I got tons of stamps that I am not using it yet.. hehe.. I am paranoid with stamping too.. have fun!