Saturday, August 22, 2009

{Julien} Look at those eyes

Have been wanting to do up a frame for my nephew but was wondering how D is going to carry it back coz most of the frames are quity heavy. Glad we found this light-weight cork board and stand from Daiso. Hope she'll be able to bring this back to Paris.


When I bought this series of die-cuts, I had in mind to do for ju-ju coz they are so cute, but a lil too childish for me. Finally! After so long, I get to use it :)



Check out his marble eyes. So adorable right! Looks just like D when she was young - huge, beautiful round eyes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear, this is really nice and such a great idea! Thanks for sharing and keep them coming! I love your style.

Yin said...

Sweet gift Wen, and your nephew is just one super cute dude. Created & scrap more, don't stop pal!