Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{See U Soon!}

Today's probably the last day I'll be meeting R till she returns a year later from Japan. It was a good afternoon l-o-n-g lunch :) She was saying that she enjoys this lifetsyle of just meeting up with friends to have long lunches... In which I replied... that's called tai-tai life or you can call it silai if you want ha ha ha...

Made a little something for her and also gave her some stuff to attempt making her first (and hopefully not her last) mini-album capturing precious memories in Japan with her family!

It's going to be just a year, but I hope I'll be able to see her soon.


2 comments:

LOUD thots said...

will definitely try my hands at it..! =)

will miss you much...

Anonymous said...

I love those feathers and the envelope with letter behind the board!!!