Friday, March 5, 2010

{Live Well}

Growing up, I've made mistakes or bad decisions here and there. I used to think as long I've moved forward and if I'm willing to let the past rest where it should, everything will be well.

Mostly it is true.

But once in a while, if a part of that past comes up to me face on, I feel vulnerable and almost at a total lost. Mistakes made in the past comes with a consequence. It's all well when I don't need to face those consequences and move on in life. But even after more than 10 years later, the moment I had to come face on with such consequences, it's pokes like a needle.

Moral of the story? Live well. Live right. Don't make hasty, impulsive decisions that will leave a legacy of consequences that cannot be erased...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you but then still must move on ok... Leave everything to HIM. And yipee, should be able to see you finally at yixi wedding. Can't wait :)