Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{L-O-V-E}

So, after watching Yin and her inspiring piece of LO, I decided to attempt making use of my Webster's Pages and prima flowers bought ages ago... It can't really be seen from the photos, but I tried to create various layers to give it some depth... how do I take those shots?

{LOVE}


{It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.}


{My Angel}


A peacock at the top?!?!?! Don't ask me why, it just looks nice layering it! ((lol))


Wish I had a smaller frame, but this works as well, I think :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Lots of flowers!!! Haha, who cares abt the peacock! I share with some of my class pple, scrapbooking is not logical at all! You can have everything anywhere and everywhere, just let your creativity take the role.. So fun so fun! I like the words too.. Don't tell me u stamp them one by one??

bHappi said...

I'm not so skilled to stamp it :) rub-ons ha ha ha..

Yin said...

Beautiful work wendy, feels just so romantic & you look great in the photo!! Looking forward to having you over again at my place for some scrapping fun!!!