Sunday, March 28, 2010

{Cherish}

Here's a piece of LO that will remind me to always cherish what God has given to us. Bought these lovely Webster Pages from Art Republic today. Love the florals and the berries...

{Remember Always}


Gorgeous Prima Flowers... absolute beauties!
Finally used the minty pearl ribbons, wanted a free flow look. And yes, I finally bought a ball of yarn :)
Woo hoo! Not sure if you can see it clearly, but I decided to use a feather here as well.

{Love}
Made use of some left over sparkles ... fits just right!


{Life is a bowl of cherries. Live. Laugh. Love}
I got a little "tacky" here. I thought "Cherries" sounds like "Cherish" so I used a "Cherish" rub-on ha ha...

{Fine feathers make fine birds}
Can you spot the two birds?


{Ecclesiastes 4:11}
God has made everything beautiful for its own time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You are so quick and they are just gorgeous!! Look at all the details.. Yummy.. Am so happy to finally see you... I really can't wait to catch up with you more. Meanwhile take care!

Yin said...

Good to see your scrapping again Wen!! Nice layering with the Webster pages papers. You got me tempted leh to BUY BUY (itching already)

You have a good day ahead pal!